pH expresses the acidity or alkalinity of a solution. In this lab challenge, you forensic chemist is on a mission to learn about acids and bases, run tests to find out the pH values of mystery samples, and uncover the clues to solve crime.
You will not only experience qualitative chemical analysis, but also extend the experiment and test up to 10 specimens found around your house!
With everything you could ask for in a science lab for kids, this set will provide hours of exploration and enjoyment for your junior chemist.
Ideal for age 7+.
- Teaching plan: Step-by-step instruction guide
- Worksheet pack (including pH color chart; food pH list; activity sheet x2)
- 6 testing specimens (Contained in medical grade cryogenic vial tubes with silicone washer seals & external threads)
- pH test strips x multiple
- Large test tubes x4 and small test tubes x2 (with lids)
- Test tube stand (6 holes)
- Art brush
- A small bowl of water (Please prepare)