You have probably used batteries to make your iPhone, clock, or other gadgets work. Did you know that you can indeed use chemical energy stored within a fruit, like lemon or orange, to power a mini LED light bulb? It's no rumor, we'll teach you exactly how in this fruit battery experiment.
- Teaching plan: Step-by-step instruction guide
- Zinc electrode strips x 4
- Copper electrode strips x 4
- Double-ended alligator clip wires x 5
- Small LED light bulb x 2 (1 as backup)
- Lemons x 4 (Please prepare)