Children love nothing more than to explore adult careers through play. Perform pH measurements with 6 testing specimens to identify acidity and alkalinity in this chemistry challenge. Experience the basics of simple chemical qualitative analysis.
With everything you could ask for in a science lab for kids, this set will provide hours of exploration and enjoyment for your junior chemist.
Ideal for age 6+.
- Teaching plan: Step-by-step instruction guide
- Worksheet pack (including pH color chart; food pH list; activity sheet x2)
- 6 testing specimens (Contained in medical grade cryogenic vial tubes with silicone washer seals & external threads)
- pH test strips x10
- Large test tubes x4 and small test tubes x2 (with lids)
- Test tube stand (6 holes)
- Art brush
- A small bowl of water (Please prepare)